THE FREE HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE TEXTS : A TEXT BOOK FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS STUDYING CHEMISTRY
CLASS : 10, 11, 12
File Type : PDF
Size : 805 KB
Click on "Download" to start Downloading file.
This file contain Notes of Class 10, 11, 12 studying Chemistry
Le Chatelier's principle
Le Chatelier's Principle helps to predict what a change in temperature, concentration or pressure will have on the position of the equilibrium in a chemical reaction. It states: When the equilibrium of a closed system is disturbed, the equilibrium will shift to cause the opposite e®ect and so cancel the change. In other words the system will try to get back to equilibrium. Concentration: If the concentration of a substance is increased, the equilibrium will shift so that this concentration decreases. Since Kc is ¯xed for a eaction at a particular temperature, if [reactant] were increased then Le Chatelier would want to shift the equilibrium to decrease [reactant].
Download the file to read more......
Don't forget to download :
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Mad About Modern Physics | Extra Reference
- HSEB Notes of Biology Class 11
- Question Bank of Compulsory English Class 12
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Higher Secondary Physics | Extra Reference
- HSEB Note of Chemistry | Chemistry Higher Level | Extra Eeference
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Electromagnetic Induction | Extra Reference
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Elementary Particles | Extra Reference Class 12
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Magnetic Field and force on Conductor | Extra Reference
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Magnetic Field due to current | Extra Reference
- HSEB Notes of Physics | Magnetism | Extra Reference